This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    terça-feira, janeiro 02, 2024

    ZIAD IN GAZA

     These days, I am afraid of checking my phone. Checking SMS messages is the toughest: either someone is dead, someone’s house is destroyed, someone is in dire need for something essential, or someone is missing.

    I remember a day, before, when I had an important interview. I decided to wear a tie to look formal but I don’t know how to tie one. So I went to a friend’s workplace to ask him for help. He showed complete support. But he, too, did not know how to do it.

    We opened a YouTube video and he started following the instructions. People in the surrounding offices and visitors looked at us weirdly. After many failed attempts, and with the time of the interview approaching, he looked at me, gave me a big smile and said: “Who said you need to wear a tie to impress a bunch of senior management people? You are charismatic and you have all what it takes. No need for the tie.”

    We laughed and I left his office, holding the tie in my hand. Then he called after me, I turned around and he said: “But I promise to learn how to do it before you get married. You need to look good in the pictures.”

    When I received the message that my friend got killed, along with other family members, I turned off my phone. I don’t know why, I just thought this will make it as if it did not happen at all. I continued doing what I was doing. Then, I turned the mobile on, opened the message, read it and sat silently, trying to absorb the news.

    He was a father of adorable children. He was loved by everyone around him. He was helpful, optimistic, inspirational and full of life. Now, he is no longer with us.

    How many people will die before this is over?

     

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER