This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    terça-feira, fevereiro 13, 2018

    Roman Polanski Rape Victim Samantha Geimer on Tarantino & #Metoo


     Samantha GeimerRoman Polanki court hearing, Los Angeles, USA - 09 Jun 2017Samantha Geimer answers question from the media after reading a statement in Filmmaker Roman Polanski's hearing in Superior Court in Los Angeles, California, USA 09 June 2017. Polanski is a fugitive in connection with his 1977 guilty plea to unlawful sexual intercourse with a 13-year-old girl. Polanski's victim, Samantha Geimer, was in the court to address the judge and asked him to end the case.



    "I think being spiteful and taking people down you don’t like them isn’t helping anybody. We all see what’s happening. If you’re not doing something positive, if you’re not making a difference, stop pretending you are. Just be like, “I hate that guy.” [laughs] I’m in a weird spot. I’ve been in this weird spot my whole life. People are like, “We hate Roman because of what he did to you.” I’m fine, I don’t want anybody to hate anybody, and you actually don’t give a shit about me. What bothers me is that people are attacking somebody else at your expense. Let’s throw your rape out there to attack Quentin Tarantino. That hypocrisy bothers me because I’m in that spot where that happens to me. "

    read more:::::,


    Roman Polanski Rape Victim Samantha Geimer on Tarantino & #Metoo | IndieWire: Desvinculação dos recursos é prevista em lei, mas prejudica o financiamento de projetos, segundo organizações sociais

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER