This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    domingo, abril 24, 2016

    An Oral History of Game of Thrones, As Told By the Archives of the HFPA – Part III: Winter Is Here | Golden Globes


     


    Alfie Allen, Theon Greyjoy: _All through the series I’ve been very worried about my character. I definitely had a time when I asked Dave and Dan constantly  whether (Theon) was going to die or not and the results of that was ...  I got given a fake script, telling me I was going to die.  It’s fine, they are pranksters them two, they love a prank. And so yeah, I was given the script that I get knocked over the head at the end of my scene and I could be dead and I could be alive, you just don’t know, so I didn’t know. But in the fake script Bran comes out and stabs me in the heart and says,' this is my Winterfell not yours'. And Dan and Dave just give you the typical shrug. We are all constantly wondering and I have got a mortgage to pay.

    Gwendoline  Christie: _ I love playing Brienne of Tarth. I love the creation of that character because she's very unlike female characters that we've had on television before in that she certainly isn't conventionally attractive. The reason that we fall in love with her is due to the choices she makes rather than the way that she looks. I'm more than thrilled to be playing that part because I think about generations of much younger people that are watching (Game of Thrones) and they see that  character and it becomes an archetype, it becomes part of society. And then perhaps we'll have a more encompassing viewpoint and representation of women in modern culture
    .

    read more in the selections by Ana Maria Bahiana​  >> 

    An Oral History of Game of Thrones, As Told By the Archives of the HFPA – Part III: Winter Is Here | Golden Globes:

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER