This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    terça-feira, setembro 01, 2026

    Tim Curry, Star of ‘Rocky Horror’ and Much More, Dies at 80

     A black-and-white portrait of Tim Curry wearing a suit with a patterned shirt.

     

     

     

     

     

     

    The actor’s gift for garish eccentricity was indelibly appropriate for the outlandish, cross-dressing mad scientist Frank-N-Furter.

    “I guarantee you, if it matters, that I have experienced true love, true heartbreak and everything in between, including no small amount of wreckage,” he wrote in his 2025 memoir, “Vagabond.” “Which, naturally, helps inform who I am. I have loved and been loved and I hope you have, too. But I’m not interested in your romances.” 

     

     

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER