This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    sexta-feira, julho 13, 2018

    Tyler, the Creator - Foreword

    How many raps can I write 'til I get me a chain?
    How many chains can I wear 'til I'm considered a slave?
    How many slaves can it be 'til Nat Turner arise?
    How many riots can it be 'til them Black lives matter?
    Niggas click clack splatter, pew, pew that nigga
    Life a game of basketball, you better shoot that nigga
    'Cause if that cop got trigger, he better pull
    'Cause when I get pulled over, I usually play it cool
    'Cause I know what I'm driving is usually paid in full
    And my ego and possessions, will not let me be one
    Because I got a mansion, my mansion got some rooms
    Them rooms got some windows and my windows got some views
    Them views get some stares and my backyard does too
    And if you walk to the bottom you'll prolly see a pool
    You better not drown, keep them ten toes up
    'Cause if those ten toes down, that mean that you fucked up
    And that's what I swim in

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER