This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    quinta-feira, agosto 29, 2013

    pela cochlea: Once We Were Anarchists - Frank Turner



    The times they aren’t a-changing
    Yeah England’s still shit, and it’s still raining
    And everybody’s jaded and tired and bored
    And no one lifts a finger, because
    It’s just not in our culture
    Our culture is carrion
    And we’re all vultures
    And no one seems bothered by the state of play
    It seems that the stench is with us to stay
    So I had a go, I tried examining life
    It wasn’t much worth living
    I guess they’re right
    And I’m tired of fighting a fight that’s not my fight
    So is everybody else, we’re all on the same side.
    Because I’m young enough to be all pissed off
    But I’m old enough to be jaded
    I’m at the age where I want things to change
    But with age my hopes have faded
    I’m young and bored of being young and bored
    If I was old I could say I’ve seen it all before
    In short; I’m tired
    And in short; I’m probably fired
    If the revolution doesn’t want me, I don’t give a shit.

    (Frank Turner)


    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER