This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    quinta-feira, agosto 19, 2004



    Pela COCHLEA: Katrina Geenan - High & Low

    ANYBODY, ANY FACE

    I don't have any memory of my face
    So I imagine yours in its place
    I figure out how it would be
    if you were me
    I wonder if you wear my clothes
    how it would be
    if in we there would be we both
    ha ha

    I don't have any memory of my face
    So I imagine yours in its place
    I can see you walking in my house
    I stare at you in my mirror

    My gestures are your gestures
    My hair is your hair
    My eyes are blue
    like the eyes of you
    My body is thin under your skin

    I don't have any memory of my face
    So I imagine yours in its place
    And your life becomes my life
    And you become my husband's wife
    You wash my dishes
    You love my kids
    You listen to my records
    and watch my videotapes
    I make you laugh
    I make you cry
    I make you swear, I make you lie
    I hope you never know about this loan
    But if you do I hope you understand
    I am alone in this world
    ha ha

    I don't have anybody
    I don't have any face
    So I had to put somebody
    in my place
    ha ha



    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER