This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    terça-feira, março 26, 2024

    Vinicius Junior breaks down in tears discussing racist abuse: ‘I feel less and less like playing’

     


    "Vinicius Jr has suffered persist racist abuse in Spain and has been subjected to it in over 10 Spanish stadiums over the past two years. However, he said he had not considered leaving Spain as that would give those who have abused him “exactly what they want”.

    “Things have gotten worse since the first time I denounced what happened to me,” he said. “Because people are not punished, they feel like they can keep saying things about the colour of my skin to try to affect how I play. But they could try to do that in other ways, and I wouldn’t have a problem with that. I just want to play, and I want to be able to go to stadiums without anyone bothering me because of the colour of my skin.”

     read more>>

    Vinicius Junior breaks down in tears discussing racist abuse: ‘I feel less and less like playing’ - The Athletic

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER