This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    sábado, fevereiro 03, 2024

    ZIAD IN GAZA

     

    I have always been impressed by those who are eloquent with words; who have the capacity to express their inner thoughts precisely. I recall a message between me and a friend who lives abroad, I told her that the situation is getting worse. In her response she put the word “getting” into brackets. I understood what she meant, for three months the situation has been awful. But what English word to use after bad? Worse? Worst? There are no stronger words to show the situation continues to deteriorate.

    Just when you think that you hit the rock bottom, you realise you were wrong. There is always a new low. Whether it is dignity-wise, basic needs-wise or just living.

    I miss a life where I would sleep on a bed, go to work, drink clean water, eat something I like of my own choice, meet friends and go back to the same bed and watch something online or read a book.

    I miss a life where mothers can walk in the streets and let their children run in front of them, enjoying the fresh air and, later, enjoy delicious foods and sweets. I miss a life where children have other children around, to play with, become friends, and start creating beautiful memories for their future.

    That life seems very distant and unrealistic. A fairytale I no longer think can exist.

     

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER