This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    sexta-feira, dezembro 15, 2023

    ZIAD IN GAZA

     On my way back, I meet a university professor I know. I admit that I was impressed he maintained a neat look despite the horrible times. I have noticed that people these days have no energy to even do the polite part of the talking like: “Hi, how are you?” They just start talking as if you had been together for an hour. He looks at me and points his finger towards what I assume is Egypt. “The minute this is over, I am leaving immediately. We call ourselves educators? What is left and who is left to educate? We are back 100 years, our main concern will be finding a roof over our heads, not education.”

    I continue moving. I see another man I know. He and his wife and children left, while his parents, siblings and others decided to stay in Gaza City. “I feel extremely guilty for leaving them behind. I am here, ‘safer’, while they are witnessing all kinds of suffering. I don’t think I will forgive myself because I am the oldest brother and it was my responsibility to make sure all are safe

     

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER