This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    segunda-feira, novembro 27, 2023

    ZIAD IN GAZA

     “I have made the most difficult decision in my life. I am leaving with my kids without my husband.”

    My friend told me this when we spoke about the scenarios for us in this unbearable situation. Her husband has a lot to take care of, his work and his extended family. But for my friend, her children’s safety comes first, even if this means leaving her husband behind. As shetold me, she started crying.

    The conversation of whether people should stay or leave, if it is even going to be their decision in the first place, is being held everywhere in Gaza. Some are ready to leave immediately “until it gets better”; some are not even considering the option, believing “dying in my own place is better”; while some are torn. Will this pain come to an end?

     Palestinians set up makeshift tents wherever they can after their homes are destroyed by Israeli airstrikes in Khan Yunis, Gaza. Photograph: Anadolu Agency/Anadolu/Getty Images

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER