This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    sexta-feira, junho 05, 2020

    Another Day - This Mortal Coil, feat. Elizabeth Fraser

    The kettle's on, The sun has gone, another day
    She offers me Tibetan tea on a flower tray
    She's at the door, she wants to score
    She really needs to say
    I loved you a long time ago, you know
    Where the wind's own forget-me-nots blow
    But I just couldn't let myself go
    Not knowing what on earth there was to know
    But I wish that I had 'cause I'm feeling so sad
    That I never had one of your children
    Across the room, inside a tomb, a chance has waxed and waned
    The night is young, why are we so hung up in each other's chains?
    I must take her
    I must make her while the dove domains
    And feel the juice run as she flies
    Run my wings under her sighs
    As the flames of eternity rise
    To lick us with the first born lash of dawn
    Oh really my dear I can't see what we fear
    Standing here with ourselves in between us
    And at the door, we can't say more, than just another day
    And without a sound, I turn around, and walk away

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER