This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    quarta-feira, novembro 28, 2018

    Long Live The Queen - Frank Turner

    I was sipping on a Whiskey when I got the call
    Yeah my friend Lex was lying in the hospital
    She'd been pretty sick for about half a year
    But it seems liked this time the end was drawing near
    So dropped my plans and jumped the next London train
    I found her laid up and in a lot of pain
    Her eyes met mine and then I understood
    That her weather forecast wasn't looking too good
    So I sat and spun her stories for a little while
    Tried to raise her mood and tried to raise a smile
    But she silenced all my rambling with a shake of her head
    Drew me close and listen this is what she said now

    "You'll live to dance another day,
    It's just now you'll have to dance,
    For the two of us, so stop looking so damn depressed
    And sing with all your heart that the Queen is dead"

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER