This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    quinta-feira, dezembro 18, 2014

    How Boyhood’s Saddest Moment Came Together



     


    "So much of this movie was personal, and I had this image in my head for all these years of what my mom looked like when I said good-bye and went to college. She was just sitting there at a table alone, smoking a cigarette and uncharacteristically quiet. I could tell that she was very emotional, but she didn't say that much. I'd had that image in my head during the 11 years of making this movie, but as we got closer to shooting it, I realized that I needed to flesh it out more with words. People say to me, "Did you have this scripted in advance?" and I say, "No, why would I do that?" We needed to live those 11 years first and experience them, not only in our lives, but let the characters live them, too."
    read more by Richard Linklater

    How Boyhood’s Saddest Moment Came Together -- Vulture

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER