This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    terça-feira, abril 15, 2014

    pela cochlea: Frank Turner - Love Ire & Song



    Well a teacher of mine once told me
    That life was just a list of disappoints and defeats
    And you could only do your best,
    And I said "That's a fucking cop-out, you're just washed up and your tired,
    and when I get to your age I won't be such a coward"
    But these day I sit at home, known to shout at my TV
    And Punk Rock didn't live up to what I hoped that it could be
    And all the things that I believed with all my heart when I was young
    Are just coasters for beers and clean surfaces for drugs
    And I packed all my pamphlets with my bibles at the back of the shelf

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER